Installing a home theater? Have a ton of audio video equipment that you want to organize and wire? Get all your home theater gear and equipment mounted in an AV rack! In this video I go through the process as I build a rack for my home theater that has a receiver, three amplifiers, a power conditioner, a Blu-ray player and more!
🔊 Need help with finding the perfect AV rack for you? Get help from a Crutchfield Advisor and a special offer here: http://www.crutchfield.com/i-rCAFcHT8/promo/caf.aspx
Thank you to Crutchfield for sponsoring these videos!
🔊 Other helpful links:
– Sanus 55″ Rack (Used in video):
– Entertainment Furniture Buyers Guide: https://www.crutchfield.com/learn/entertainment-furniture-buying-guide.html
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
– Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
– Dad’s Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
– SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
– LOUD Wrangler Build – https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
– SQ Grand Cherokee Build – https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
– Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build – https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio
Here at Car Audio Fabrication I teach you how to Master Car Audio in an effort to Design, Build, and Install your ideal car audio system. Whether you are a hardcore basshead or a HiFi focused audiophile I would love to have you subscribe and join our community!
Switch It Up – YouTube Audio Library
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Use of information from this video is at your own risk. You MUST view the full disclaimer here: http://www.caraudiofabrication.com/disclaimer
Car Audio Fabrication – Master Car Audio – Design, Build, Install