When upgrading a custom car audio system a Digital Signal Processor, or DSP, can drastic change the level of performance and improve sound quality, bass, and more… But learning how to tune a DSP is difficult when there are many complex terms to know. In this video we look into some of the most common terms you are likely to encounter for a DSP car audio tune and discuss what they mean!
🔊 Need a DSP or DSP Integrated Amplifier? Check out AudioControl!
Thank you to AudioControl for being a sponsor of the channel!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
– Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
– Dad’s Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
– SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
– LOUD Wrangler Build – https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
– SQ Grand Cherokee Build – https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
– Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build – https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio
Here at Car Audio Fabrication I teach you how to Master Car Audio in an effort to Design, Build, and Install your ideal car audio system. Whether you are a hardcore basshead or a HiFi focused audiophile I would love to have you subscribe and join our community!
Switch It Up – YouTube Audio Library
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Use of information from this video is at your own risk. You MUST view the full disclaimer here: http://www.caraudiofabrication.com/disclaimer
Car Audio Fabrication – Master Car Audio – Design, Build, Install