Before we can install an aftermarket car audio system we need to purchase our power wiring, signal wires, and speaker wires. What wire size gauge should we get? How long do our wires need to be and what size should we use for our fuses? Let’s dive in and plan the electrical wiring for a full system 5 channel amplifier for this new custom car audio system build project!
🔊 Need power wire and power distribution accessories? Check out show sponsor KnuKonceptz!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
– Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
– Dad’s Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
– SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
– LOUD Wrangler Build – https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
– SQ Grand Cherokee Build – https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
– Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build – https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio
Here at Car Audio Fabrication I teach you how to Master Car Audio in an effort to Design, Build, and Install your ideal car audio system. Whether you are a hardcore basshead or a HiFi focused audiophile I would love to have you subscribe and join our community!
No Music – YouTube Audio Library
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Use of information from this video is at your own risk. You MUST view the full disclaimer here: http://www.caraudiofabrication.com/disclaimer
Car Audio Fabrication – Master Car Audio – Design, Build, Install